Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Monday, July 13, 2009
As I was approaching my sixtieth birthday in 2004, I received the news that we all dread to hear. My tumor showed up as a suspicious area in my mammograms and was confirmed by biopsy. Fortunately, I only had stage-one breast cancer. After a double mastectomy and reconstruction, I required no chemo or radiation. Don't delay your mammograms. I give thanks for mine.
~Gay M. Lee
At forty, I was planning to start having mammograms on a regular basis when in the middle of the night I found a lump merely by chance. Having undergone a modified mastectomy, a year of chemo, and then reconstruction has made me a big advocate of monthly self-exams. Almost twenty-one years later, I cannot say nor do enough in support of early detection and breast cancer research. I'm one of the lucky ones, and I thank God every day that I am.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Sunday, July 5, 2009
She was like.. "you should totally try this.. " and I was like.. buuuuuuuuuhh.. but then she came with this idea of making "popcorn cupcakes" lol!! can you imagine! we bought the ingredients and stuff.. and then I was wondering how the hell we were gonna make the popcorn.. like.. ¿?! for me she was crazy..
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Here are some tips that can help you:
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator!
- Workout early in the say so there is less chance of missing your workout
- Keep a workout and diet log or journal
- Plan and prepare your meals in advance
- Sleep enought!
- Keeop juck food out of your houseee!
- Drink hot water for your metabolism!
- Workout on the same days and at the same times
Ok nowww get on a diet and workouts and be good looking for summer! parties!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Friday, April 3, 2009
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Monday, March 30, 2009
Monday, March 9, 2009
- Switch off anything! Stick to a routine of shutting off as many electrical appliances as possible when you leave a room. If it will be at least 36 hours before you use it again, unplug it. Even when an appliance is off, it can still suck up juice.
- Turn off the water As Ellen Degeneres says, "Turn off the water while brushing your teeth." Why is the water running for so long? There is no point, is there? It is okay if you forget a few times, but if you forget a lot, put a little sticky note on the wall in front of the sink, with the reminder, "Turn off the faucet. Don't waste water!" This goes for shaving, washing dishes, and even taking a shower.
- Use rechargeable batteries Batteries not only take up landfill space (they can't be incinerated), they can leak acid into the Earth. Even then, only use the appliance when you must. If you have the choice, plug in the device instead of using batteries.
- Use only as much toilet paper as you need and don't use a mile of it for one little wiping. Be reasonable. Go easy on the paper towels, too.
- Avoid using plastic whenever you can; it is a poison of the earth (things like disposable plastic cups, plastic bags, nonsense plastic items you don't need).
Use resealable, reusable containers instead of plastic wrap or plastic bags.
- Don't use pesticides, herbicides, or chemicals. Pesticides kill hundreds of birds and other animals per year. If you have unwanted weeds, pull or hoe them out yourself, clip them down, plant a ground cover in their place, or use mulch to control weeds and limit evaporation.
- Reuse glass bottles. Buy a glass bottle and use it for a long time! It will not rot or go bad like a plastic bottle will. You could decrease the amount of water bottles in the garbage dumps if you use 1 glass bottle instead of 30 plastic water bottles per week. Glass bottles are also healthy! Plastic is not. All different types of chemicals get released into your water from the plastic, and even more if you squeeze it!
- Plant a tree in your neighborhood or near your home; They suck up harmful CO2 gases. If you can't plant one, try potted plants.
- Recycle all you can. In many countries, recycling is taken seriously. They have one trash can for bags, one for glass, one for cans, one for boxes, one for plastic, one for paper, even one for decomposed food. Try disciplining yourself to recycling the necessities we use when done.
- Get skylights. These windows go on your ceiling to provide more light, reducing the electric light you use. Some types can even transfer sunlight into electricity.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Friday, March 6, 2009
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Thursday, February 12, 2009
[Verse 1:]See i dont, know why, i liked you so much I gave you all, of my trust I told you, i loved you, now thats all down the drain Ya put me through pain, i wanna let u know that i feel
[chorus:]Fuck what i said it dont mean shit now Fuck the presents might as well throw em outFuck all those kisses, it didnt mean jack Fuck you, you hoe, i dont want you back Fuck what i said it dont mean shit now Fuck the presents might as well throw em out Fuck all those kisses it didnt mean jack Fuck you, you hoe, i dont want you back
[verse 2:]You thought, you could Keep this shit from me, yeah Ya burnt bitch, i heard the storyYa played me, ya even gave him head Now ya askin for me backYa just another hag, look else where Cuz ya done with me
Fuck what i said it dont mean shit now Fuck the presents might as well throw em out Fuck all those kisses it didnt mean jack Fuck you, you hoe, i dont want you back Fuck what i said it dont mean shit now Fuck the presents might as well throw em out Fuck all those kisses it didnt mean jack Fuck you, you hoe, i dont want you back
Oh oh Oh ohUh hun yeah Oh oh Oh ohUh hun yeah Oh oh Oh ohUh hun yeah Oh oh Oh ohUh hun yeah Ya questioned, did i careYou could ask anyone, i even said Ya were my great one Now its, over, but i truly mean im sadIt hurt real bad, i cant sweat that, cuz i loved a hoe
Fuck what i said it dont mean shit now Fuck the presents might as well throw em out Fuck all those kisses it didnt mean jackFuck you, you hoe, i dont want you back
Oh oh Oh ohUh hun yeah Oh oh Oh ohUh hun yeah Oh oh Oh ohUh hun yeah Oh oh Oh ohUh hun yeah
Monday, February 9, 2009
Sunday, February 8, 2009
ok.. so.. I went out with Jordie last night.. we went out for dinner.. and it was kind of romantic... I totally missed him.. and I felt sooo good.. but in my life.. nothing comes that easy.. he told me that he broke up with kate and she was suuuuper sad.. so I told him that if she was pregnant and she was feeling bad he should totally get back with her..but!! (listen up ppl) he said - I know she might be pregnant but now I know I shoudnt have let you go, I love you- ok........... seriously I almost pass out.. lol you can't imagineeeeeeeeee!!! I fliped out..
After he said that to me, trust me, everything went just perfect, we had a couple of drinks and then he got me home. Ok... 10 mins after he left me.. he texted me and the message said - Sorry, I'm kind of confused.. just.. sorry-.. so now.. I'm feeling the same way as I did yesterday... lol.. life is just confusing.. at least I had a good time.. and... I'm happy now!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Friday, January 30, 2009
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
So.. listen here.. I HAVENT TALKED TO HIM (ex boyfriend) FOR 12 DAYS... it is like.. too much I guess. Maybe I'll call him later.. man... this is sooo stupid, I cant get him outta my head.
During this week I'll post a gossip here.. I know you miss them.. lol... if you want to.. you can tell me about which celeb you wanna know..
Sunday, January 18, 2009
MY HEALING PROCESS...
- Nothing last forever, so live it up, drink it down, LAUGHT IT OFF, avoid the bullshit, take chances & never have regrets because at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted.
- Love is, giving someone the chance TO DESTROY YOU and trust them not to.
- Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
ok... I just checked out some of the best tricks or tips that can help me getting him back or just getting over it... one of them is "STOP TALKING TO HIM FOR 2 MONTHS" lol... ok that is sooo noooot happening!.. I mean.. everyday I miss him more and more... Don't know what to do..
I'm sorry for the last post and this one... they are all about my life and they are kind of dumb.. ughhhhhhhhhh just get me the guy ok?????? PISSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Monday, January 12, 2009
well.. as my title says.. he got over it.. my ex boyfriend has a new girlfriend and now i'm super down.. everything's wrong with me.. like.. i hate life right now.. i guess that's why i'm posting in blak.. umm.. who knows..
I dont wanna do anything.. i just wanna cry you know?.. he meant everything to me.. even though i told ya i wanted to kill him.. lol... well.. i gave up to some friends because of him.. but still...
If someday you read this.. (my ex boyfriend)... i want you to know that I TOTALLY LOVE YOU, i'm still in love with you.. i want you so badly, i miss you like crazy and I AM HURTED... it is really painfull.. you were all to me.
P.S. Love you with all my heart Jordie <3
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
When I was younger.. like 13 or 14.. I was kind of over weighted.. my face was freaking ugly.. I had glasses... kind of a loser.. too sad.. I know. I was in Junior High and I had a crush on Kyle.. omg he was too hot.. but! he had a girlfriend.. Laura. Kyle was really nice to me.. he was kind of a frien.. but everytime I saw him I got nervous.... Laura?.. she was a bitch.. she was making up with 5 guys while she was with him.. I really liked him.. but they were together.
So... things have changed... now i'm older.. with a greate body size, my face is not ugly anymore, I don't have glasses anymore.. and not a loser! hell no... What happened to them?.. well.. Kyle is in my same collage.. lol.. funny eh?.. Laura?.. she's working at my brother's company... and what is amazing.. she's still cheating on him.. and he's doesn't even know...
Why do I want to destroy her?.. well.. you bitch.. because of you my Junior High years were hell.. ohh yeah! thanks god High School came.. man.. it was awesome without you.. I was the queen girl there.. everybody loved me.. and I actually felt a little bit like you... but it wasn't enought.. so now!.. i'm gonna destroy you.
- Turn you into an over weighted.
- Not popular anymore.
- Make you simple.
- Make you broke up with Kyle.
I know.. this is an evil plan.. but.. you dont even I know how I felt.. it was hell for me... just don't do the same to anybody.. just Laura
Monday, January 5, 2009
i'm so bored today, Jesus, kill me.. my vacations were good.. I came back from Ontario last week and now i'm back home. Here in LA!.. good eh?..
yup.. well while I was in Ontario I met one of my old high school friends.. and omg let me tell you.. what a loser! she was wearing a freaking grandma shirt.. it was sooo funny!.. yeah..
Anyway.. I made some new golds for this year..
- Kill my exboyfriend
- Continue being a rockstar
- Go back to Ontario.. my beautiful city
- Kill my exboyfriend
- Learn another lenguage
- Continue recording good music
- Kill my exboyfriend
- Go to Greece
- Meet a hot guy and marry him.. lol
- Kill my exboyfriend
That's it that's all..