Saturday, February 7, 2009

OMG!! a brand new huge gossip again


Hey guys! I know I already posted today but!! you can't imagine what happened.. JORDIE BROKE UP WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND!!.. I can't believe it!!.. I just got a message from him.. and it says -Hey babe, I know yesterday wasnt a good day for us to see each other, but I think we should go out tonight, I just broke up with Kate- ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now.. I don't know what to dooooooooooooo!.. what if she is pregnant and i'm in the middle of their relationship.. I mean.. I totally love him.. and I want him back!, but!! I feel bad now that she may be pregnant!


Fuck!! I was waiting for this moment for sooo long.. but now.. I feel unconfortable :S..


Helpppppppppp!!, should I go out tonight?.. OMG!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

1 comment:

Tatiana said...

Oh God! I don't know is so confusing! I think you should get the pregnat part clear before you do anything...Don't you think?
XOXO
Tatis