Friday, August 20, 2010
Sunday, August 1, 2010
My friend Carl is dropping this huge party on a yacht, I know, big deal. I love him, he'a a very close friend and of course I wanna be the prettiest girl of the party lol.
Talking about changes and how much I love them, I saw this ideas of the same dress, one in red and the other one in pink. I like them a lot!, they are sexy, hot, girly and perfect for a luxury yacht partay.
Im not very sure about the colour I wanna wear, the party is in 2 weeks and I wanna be ready as soon as posible so nothing goes wrong. Im in love with this dress, it screams SEXYYYY out loud.
I would love it if you could help me choose the colour.!
Dont you just love them?
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Friday, July 2, 2010
Thursday, July 1, 2010
1O. This beautiful Victorias Secret Bikini is in # 1O. The color is perfect for a tanned girl or a not too tanned, it is pretty girly and I adore its shape.
9. Just perfect for those super hot summer days at the beach. The bright red wave fabric with an intense black gingham bikini, gives you a moderate coverage that Im sure you're gonna love. This beautiful bikini is from SAHA.
8. This stuning classic silhouette is the perfect swimsuit for a romantic or just fun walk at the beach. The color seems elegant but joyful at the same time. Made in Brazil, by Lenny.
7. Say hello to textures and femenine touches!. Maaji 2O1O collection brings us this beautiful piece of art, the colours remind me of India, I dkw, but I really like this unique bikini, I bet you like it too eh!
6. Gimme some pink!!, wow this colour is just unbelieveable, and what about the yellow print?? Um, love it!. Live Out Loud with this bright powerful bikini. Perfect for a Pool Party or a fun day at the beach with friends. Made by SAHA
5. Look no further for your eyecatching two piece. Playful, cute, provocative and femenine, that's all this maritimum gray bikini is all about. Adore this swimsuit. Made by Maaji.
4. Also, in # 4 we can find this spectacular brand, Maaji, with this criss cross bikini. Be ready to show off your unique style wearing this cute and girly summer look!
3. Baaam! look at this asymmetrical bikini. New shapes is one of the 2O1O summer swimsuits rules! lol. Love the color, this kind of green is amazing and goes very well with a tanned skin. Made by SAHA
2. Oh My God, I know, that's what I said when I first saw this fabulous cut one piece from Maaji (lol, can't you tell I love the brand). I believe it has all a girl can ask for, just look at those colours, prints, textures and style!. Totally love it.
1. I know I know, UNBELIEVABLE!!. Maaji mixes bright yellow, classic paisley and modern stripes for a one of a kind summer look. Alright, for me, yellow is the official summer colour and here it is! with the perfect touches that gives you the # 1 HOT SUMMER LOOK. It is just perfect! I love it!.
I would love to know what you think about this top1O summer looks. Post a comment!.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Here in the picture you can see the world's most expensive ice cream dish: The $1.000 Golden Opulence Sundae from the New York city restaurant Serendipity.
In my personal opinion, I dont care to confirm: RIDICULOUS!!!!, I would never ever pay this much money for an ice cream like thins one.. I know.. it has a 23K gold leaf what wtf!, I could by many other things with $1,000.
Believe it or not, Serendipity actually sells one of this crazy ice creams per month!!. lucky lucky people are the ones who can afford this.. but still.. do you think it is an smart bought?? NOT
Alright now, here you can see the world's most expensive chocolate!, it comes from Cadbury (they make really realy really good chocolates which I love lol) and is wraped in a paper made out of pure gold.
You are not gonna believe it, but it is more expensive than the ice cream up here!... It costs $1,628!!!. Ok.. Im a big chocolate fan but no no no no this just blows me away!
The most expensive water bottle is here!!, check out this precious bottle encrusted with 6,500 Swarovski Crystals.
It looks good right? and tastes.... hmmm like plain water!!! seriously.. IT IS JUST WATER!!! the price? $2,576.
OMG! the world is insanely crazyy!! who the f**k could buy that!!
Well.. I hope you liked it!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Friday, February 5, 2010
After we talked for 2 or 3 hours he said he used to have a crush on me, he loved me since then and he thinks he might still do.. So... obviously I was like.. "Yeahh well.. you're going too fast!" and then he was like ok.. well.. I gotta go now.. see you around.
Since then I rememorade all the things we used to do together and how special he was with me and stuff.. so the day after we met.. I called him and told him to meet me at my house so we could have a little chat just chillin'.. so he came here.. and WE ENDED UP KISSING!!.. oh man.. I know.. TOO FAST.. dont know what to do now.. but I feel butterflies and everything!.. is it love?-- help me out..
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Alright, so.. always you have to find a solution to your problem and I found mine!! and I'm sure these make up products will help you with your make up dilemmas.
Knowing that is winter time, you wanna look with a grate sking foundation so.. I recomend to you a middle-ish tanning powder that you can see in the image; it is grate because you will look with a good skin complexion.
Ok, I know that during winter the skin tends to get really pale, so the best thing you can do is to put on a little bit of Maybelline Blush. It'll make you look sweet and healthy.Now, if you have no idea of what kind of eye shadow you can use.. I can tell you that Maybelline eye shadows are awesome! they are like ever lasting.. love them!. For a cold weather I usually usea purple-ish tones that match perfectly with my light brown eyes and hair. You should give them a try this time.
Ok now, lips are a huge deal during winter time so you better take good care of them. I know you dont want them to look old and with wrinkles so.. I bet you there's nothing better than Lancome Juicy Tubes. I'm like in love with them. I know you may think.. "hmm Lancome?, too expensive" well.. I use them and I can tell you they are not too expensive, they are $16.00 each!. They come in 3 different colors, personally I recomend you to use the light rose pink because it goes really well with the shadows I talked to you about. You can take a look to the last picture of the post. They look really Juicy eh?.
To give an awesome final touch to your make up, what is better than XXL mascara!??.. Oh yeah!,, NOTHING!..I gotta say I'm loving Maybelline today lol, if you see the image of Adriana Lima down here, you'll see she's wearing the mascara I'm talking about. It is just wonderful, she looks sexy and easy with the winter make up.
Alright guys! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING!!, now that you know what kind of make up you can use, you better start!! and get it done!. I really hope you liked this post! and I hope it helped you a lot!. Love wonter make up, it is awesome as you. I would love if you could tell me what do you think about it!.
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Ok, so Stephanie rocked this French Connection dress, and wow, I love her shoes!. Britney is fina, but, the girl from The Hills, wore it best.
Ok, so I totally love this Hervé Léger. I think in this case that Miley wore it better than Monica Cruz. Her body rocks the dress.Wow, these two.. look alike a lot!, the same haircut, same dress, same hair color, same earings!. Is hard.. Nicole wore it best.Rihanna might be rockin' this outfit, but she went too far.. hmm, Jenna Elfman looks better in it.This dress is designed by Victoria Beckham and is really pretty, very elegant, but, even though she's the designer... Blake wore it way better... Victoria looks toos skiny!
I hope you liked the post!, let me know who you think wore it best in this fashion battle!!.