Sunday, June 20, 2010

Im hungry!

Have you ever felt like that dinner or that lunch was too expensive? How do you feel when you buy a 4 dollar bottle of water? What about lobster?? I know.. you always thought "man!, Is only food, not gold or anything like that!" Well.. some of the meals that Im gonna show you.. are ridiculous! and their prices.. OUT OF THIS WORLD







Here in the picture you can see the world's most expensive ice cream dish: The $1.000 Golden Opulence Sundae from the New York city restaurant Serendipity.


In my personal opinion, I dont care to confirm: RIDICULOUS!!!!, I would never ever pay this much money for an ice cream like thins one.. I know.. it has a 23K gold leaf what wtf!, I could by many other things with $1,000.

Believe it or not, Serendipity actually sells one of this crazy ice creams per month!!. lucky lucky people are the ones who can afford this.. but still.. do you think it is an smart bought?? NOT




Alright now, here you can see the world's most expensive chocolate!, it comes from Cadbury (they make really realy really good chocolates which I love lol) and is wraped in a paper made out of pure gold.

You are not gonna believe it, but it is more expensive than the ice cream up here!... It costs $1,628!!!. Ok.. Im a big chocolate fan but no no no no this just blows me away!









The most expensive water bottle is here!!, check out this precious bottle encrusted with 6,500 Swarovski Crystals.

It looks good right? and tastes.... hmmm like plain water!!! seriously.. IT IS JUST WATER!!! the price? $2,576.

OMG! the world is insanely crazyy!! who the f**k could buy that!!


Well.. I hope you liked it!



Love, Gossip.

2 comments:

Tatiana said...

OMG! That sure is expensive food! like I mean who needs a gold leaf in their ice cream? I don´t! lol. I agree with you, is ridiculous, all of them I mean is just too much!! Before this post I had no idea of that expensive food.
Anyways thanks for your comment! I´m really into politics hahaha I love it. And well my (new!) president is not perfect or anything but I love him already, he does have a perfect family tho! they are so cute!:)
Thanks for your good wishes! It was hard to me to said goodbye to my school but is a life step, so I had to make it!
XOXO
TotallyPinkaholic

TotallyPinkaholic said...

Hi! Thanks for the comments:)
Well actually is not a bussiness yet:(, however is my idea for bussines in the future like when I graduate or something, just getting my ideas clear to have a defined goal by then:)
By the way I loved that you read my politic post:P My family is hating me cuz is the only thing I can talk about lol!
XOXO
TotallyPinkaholic