Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hot Summer Looks! -TOP 10-

Hey guys!, Summer is here and you know is one of the best times of the year. LOVE this season. We all wanna look hot and sun kissed, but.. have you bought the hottest bikini yet? Alright.. don't worry too much if you hadn't. I made up this awesome TOP 1O of the best swimwear just for you. Ok so, the rate begins from number 1O to number 1. The first bikini you see down here is gonna be # 1O and the last one is the first one (just explaining you how it works lol)


1O. This beautiful Victorias Secret Bikini is in # 1O. The color is perfect for a tanned girl or a not too tanned, it is pretty girly and I adore its shape.


9. Just perfect for those super hot summer days at the beach. The bright red wave fabric with an intense black gingham bikini, gives you a moderate coverage that Im sure you're gonna love. This beautiful bikini is from SAHA.


8. This stuning classic silhouette is the perfect swimsuit for a romantic or just fun walk at the beach. The color seems elegant but joyful at the same time. Made in Brazil, by Lenny.


7. Say hello to textures and femenine touches!. Maaji 2O1O collection brings us this beautiful piece of art, the colours remind me of India, I dkw, but I really like this unique bikini, I bet you like it too eh!


6. Gimme some pink!!, wow this colour is just unbelieveable, and what about the yellow print?? Um, love it!. Live Out Loud with this bright powerful bikini. Perfect for a Pool Party or a fun day at the beach with friends. Made by SAHA

5. Look no further for your eyecatching two piece. Playful, cute, provocative and femenine, that's all this maritimum gray bikini is all about. Adore this swimsuit. Made by Maaji.


4. Also, in # 4 we can find this spectacular brand, Maaji, with this criss cross bikini. Be ready to show off your unique style wearing this cute and girly summer look!


3. Baaam! look at this asymmetrical bikini. New shapes is one of the 2O1O summer swimsuits rules! lol. Love the color, this kind of green is amazing and goes very well with a tanned skin. Made by SAHA


2. Oh My God, I know, that's what I said when I first saw this fabulous cut one piece from Maaji (lol, can't you tell I love the brand). I believe it has all a girl can ask for, just look at those colours, prints, textures and style!. Totally love it.

1. I know I know, UNBELIEVABLE!!. Maaji mixes bright yellow, classic paisley and modern stripes for a one of a kind summer look. Alright, for me, yellow is the official summer colour and here it is! with the perfect touches that gives you the # 1 HOT SUMMER LOOK. It is just perfect! I love it!.

I would love to know what you think about this top1O summer looks. Post a comment!.

Gossip.

1 comment:

TotallyPinkaholic said...

Hi! Thank you very much for your comment!:)
I have to say my favorites are #9, #8, #3 and #2, lol almost all of them:). What I love about #8 is that is one piece, I´m like really shy so I never use a bikini. My latest swim suit purchase was a vintage looking deep blue with white polka dots, strapless one piece and I´m in love with it. I couldý help but thinking about the weird tan you woul get with #2 lol!!
Lovely post! Can´t wait to see more summer trends (even when is actually freezing in my city:s)
XOXO
TotallyPinkaholic