Friday, July 2, 2010

6 High Heel Sandals

Ok.. so, on my old post I talked about swimwear, but... what about sandals!, they are a most have. Here I have some beautiful choices for the ones who rather High Heels!, I adore high heels so here are my 6 favorites. It works the same way as my old post.. the first sandal down here is # 6 and the last one is # 1 lol.
6. These super stiletto sexy sandals are perfect for a hot summer night. You could totally make a fashion statement with these summer footwear. Designed by Charles Jourdan.
5. Whether you prefer dress or casual styles, Ankle Strap Sandals like these ones are fabulous. Love them. Designed by Charles Jourdan.
4. Calvin Klein gives us these amazing Sexy Plataform sandals which are ideal with skirts or dresses, sandals like these demand attention.
3. Alright!, these totally sexy Chunky Heel Sandals designed by Pelle Moda are unbelievable!, I know, they keep me speachless.
2. Pink and summer colours! if that's what you're asking for, here they are!, these super playful sandals are designed by Chinese Laundry and are perfect for those sunny days at the beach!.
1. Nothing's hotter than a pair of Sexy White Sandals!!. Fabulous, girly, cute, stuning.. omg I love them!. These sandals are the right ones for a sun kissed tanned skin.. so it gives you a whole Hot Summer Look. Designed by Guess.

Let me know what you think about these Sexy 6 High Heel Sandals!
Gossip.

1 comment:

TotallyPinkaholic said...

I love heels:) Those sandals are great, I´m in love with #1!
XOXO
Totallypinkaholic