Thursday, January 14, 2010

Awesome Make Up Ideas!

Hello ya all!, so.. I'm gonna tell you something that always happens to me.. I wanna look stunning.. BUT! I'm never sure of what kind of make up should I put on. I love to look natural and at the same time I like when ppl can tell I have some make up on.

Alright, so.. always you have to find a solution to your problem and I found mine!! and I'm sure these make up products will help you with your make up dilemmas.

Knowing that is winter time, you wanna look with a grate sking foundation so.. I recomend to you a middle-ish tanning powder that you can see in the image; it is grate because you will look with a good skin complexion.

Ok, I know that during winter the skin tends to get really pale, so the best thing you can do is to put on a little bit of Maybelline Blush. It'll make you look sweet and healthy.

Now, if you have no idea of what kind of eye shadow you can use.. I can tell you that Maybelline eye shadows are awesome! they are like ever lasting.. love them!. For a cold weather I usually usea purple-ish tones that match perfectly with my light brown eyes and hair. You should give them a try this time.

Ok now, lips are a huge deal during winter time so you better take good care of them. I know you dont want them to look old and with wrinkles so.. I bet you there's nothing better than Lancome Juicy Tubes. I'm like in love with them. I know you may think.. "hmm Lancome?, too expensive" well.. I use them and I can tell you they are not too expensive, they are $16.00 each!. They come in 3 different colors, personally I recomend you to use the light rose pink because it goes really well with the shadows I talked to you about. You can take a look to the last picture of the post. They look really Juicy eh?.


To give an awesome final touch to your make up, what is better than XXL mascara!??.. Oh yeah!,, NOTHING!..I gotta say I'm loving Maybelline today lol, if you see the image of Adriana Lima down here, you'll see she's wearing the mascara I'm talking about. It is just wonderful, she looks sexy and easy with the winter make up.

Alright guys! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING!!, now that you know what kind of make up you can use, you better start!! and get it done!. I really hope you liked this post! and I hope it helped you a lot!. Love wonter make up, it is awesome as you. I would love if you could tell me what do you think about it!.


Love, Gossip

1 comment:

Tatiana said...

OMG! I always have that problem, I use way to natural make-up, like just foundation, mascara, blush and lip gloss and then when I have an important date or thing (such as new year party) I have no idea how to do a more party-ish make up and just use some eye shadow wich honestly soesn't change my look so much. Great Post!!!
XOXO
Totally Pinkaholic
P.S: Thanks for the comment! I'm glad you like my project, perhaps you have an idea of what I should do next?
Long comment again.:P