Saturday, January 9, 2010

Winter Outfit!

Alright, so, I hate when it is still winter and some ppl is already talking about spring and summer looks!. OMG!!, drives me crazy, so, I found on internet some grate options you can adjust to make and awesome winter look! (Well, yeah, it is January people!!!, is WINTER TIME!).
So I totally adore this yeallow coat which gives witer a little sun ray. I dont think that because it's winter you have to wear dark colors, nah!. You can alway wear this awesome skinny jeans which will make you look thin, they are better in a dark blue or even black.
To match this outfit and to keep you warmer, this boots are the best option for you to walk down the snow with elegance and glamour, gotta love them!.
Finally, I show you some options of some grate accessories that will give you a better look. The ring is just amazing, keeping the yellow tone with the owesome stone!, the purse is just lovely, is kind of a mix between yellow and beige, and, last but not least, the winter hat in beige color is grate for the snow.
If you are wondering how your make up
is gonna look like, relax!, I also have an option for you!. Keep it warm and simple, not too much, a light bluh, lip gloss, some tanning powder and mascara!, that's it!.
I hope you liked the post, and remember IS WINTER!!! and we have to anjoy it, you can always look good in any seasson!
Love, Gossip!





2 comments:

Tatiana said...

Hi there! Love your winter post! I mean you're rigth is winter! well not in my county (we don't have seasons) and rigth now is like really hoy whih I hate! I loove winter and defenetly love winter boots, like Uggs (I have two pairs:))
Well anyway I loove your post, love the look and the bag was perfect with that little bow;)
I'm planning to start my new project on tuesday maybe...so you don't have to wait that much (I hope you like it)
XOXO
Tatis
P.S: What a long comment rigth?

Tatiana said...

Hi! I'm looking fordward for more outfit ideas, I soo love this post.
I already started my new project, and I make a new blog for it, the link is: www.livingthemarthastyle.blogspot.com
I hope you like the project!!
XOXO
Tatis
P.S: I change my user name and pic but I'm still the same girl:) lol