Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fashion Faceoff!!!!

Alright, so, as I told you, this year Im gonna post more often. Here is a really good fashion faceoff. I love these kind of posts!, lol, you might already know!

Ok, so Stephanie rocked this French Connection dress, and wow, I love her shoes!. Britney is fina, but, the girl from The Hills, wore it best.

Ok, so I totally love this Hervé Léger. I think in this case that Miley wore it better than Monica Cruz. Her body rocks the dress.Wow, these two.. look alike a lot!, the same haircut, same dress, same hair color, same earings!. Is hard.. Nicole wore it best.Rihanna might be rockin' this outfit, but she went too far.. hmm, Jenna Elfman looks better in it.This dress is designed by Victoria Beckham and is really pretty, very elegant, but, even though she's the designer... Blake wore it way better... Victoria looks toos skiny!

I hope you liked the post!, let me know who you think wore it best in this fashion battle!!.

Gossip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agree with you. I like Vicktoria's dress. LOVED IT