Friday, February 5, 2010

Dreammy loverrrr

Ok.. so.. last week I had the BIGGEST TESTS EVER!, it was insane!, too hard for me.. TMTH!.. BUT, also this last week.. I believe I found the love of my life. Pretty fast eh?, Well, I gotta tell you. I was having luch at a restaurant with my girls and we were just having fun after all the studing.. and.. right there in front of our table.. there was a guy (a pretty handsome one).. and he stood up and came over me to talk to me!! I was like.. OMG..alright.. so.. the first thing he said was "Hey, I know you right?" and Im like.. hmm no.. I wish! lmao... so after a few minutes I realized he used to be my best friend from JUNIOR-HIGH!!.. hahaha like!! NO WAY!.

After we talked for 2 or 3 hours he said he used to have a crush on me, he loved me since then and he thinks he might still do.. So... obviously I was like.. "Yeahh well.. you're going too fast!" and then he was like ok.. well.. I gotta go now.. see you around.

Since then I rememorade all the things we used to do together and how special he was with me and stuff.. so the day after we met.. I called him and told him to meet me at my house so we could have a little chat just chillin'.. so he came here.. and WE ENDED UP KISSING!!.. oh man.. I know.. TOO FAST.. dont know what to do now.. but I feel butterflies and everything!.. is it love?-- help me out..

Gossip

1 comment:

Tatiana said...

OMG! I'm so jealous, things like that just don't happen to me you know? and thta will never happen cuz I'm in an olny girl school so no way that's happening to me. So exiting!!! and so random you know what I mean? is romantic:) so sweet he had the courage to do that, like other boy would just stare or something! I hope things work out for you two.
Sorry I didn't comment before, I'm so busy with school is crazy:S
XOXO
Totally Pinkaholic
P.S; I hope you do good in yor tests!