Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The worst decision ever! + BACHELORETTE PARTY!

Alright, so in my last post I was so focus on myself that I forgot to tell you about my friend's Bachelorette party. Is unbelievable how time passes by.. she's only 23 and she's already gettin married!, but anyway.. she's happy and that's what matters the most. She's one of my closes friends and her party is going to be the next weekend after spring break (she's gettin married on april the 20th) too early!.. (Ill tell you what Im wearing on my nex post!, I promess lol), but the issue here is not her Bachelorette party, no no, the problem is that she wants to make it like a sexy costume party. Well.. it sunds like fun right? but NOT FOR ME!, 3 days ago she sent me 2 pictures of 2 different costumes she saw on the internet and wants me to tell her which of them I think is the best for her.. ok.. no problem.. HELL YEAH!!! BIG PROBLEM!!, the costumes are too bitchy!! they are in the bottom of this post. OMG!! please please please please!! help me with this desicion.. too hard, she'll look like a trashy whore! in both of them.

Please Help!!
Gossip

1 comment:

Tatiana said...

OMG you're right both costumes are too bitchy, I guess the best thing to do is to suggest a new-not bitchy one, or make her suggestions, the only one that can be "fixed" is the superman one for me, maybe if you say to her like I like the superman one but maybe a longer shirt or a dress-like version.
To tell you the truth I don´t really like either of them, but I guess that a better bersion of tthe superman one could work. What are you going to wear to the bachelorette party? I want to know!!
Also I'm so jealous of your friend, she's getting married! I´m soooo jealous.
XOXO
Totally Pinkaholic