Saturday, February 7, 2009

A beauty tip from COVERGIRL :) and a HUGE GOSSIP!! (can't imagine)

Heyyyy! so.. you're never gonna believe what happened!.. remember Jordi?.. my ex.. well.. yesterday I went to whatch a movie with one of my best friends (a boy friend!) at the mall.. and guess who was there!!.. yup... Jordie.. lol.. I was freaking out.. he was all by himself and he looked pretty stupid. We said hi to each other and he was like.. -Heyy! omg, I haven't seen you in years, you look so good!, call me someday- and I was thinking.. WHERE IS HIS GIRLFRIEND AT!!?.. well.. you wanna know?.. she was in the girls washroom because she just threw up!!.. omg can you imagine!... and I was like.. omg what happened?.. and ok ok.. take a deep breath.. he said...- WELL.. SHE THINKS SHE'S PREGNANT!- I almost lose my mind!! anyway.. she's the one who gets fat.. lmao!


Ok.. so yesterday was a shoking day!! haha omg.. can you imagine.. haha it's just crazy.. but.. somehow I was still thinking how did I looked yesterday!.. and here is my secret.. I was wearing.. or using COVERGIRL Queen Collection the powder that gives you a beautiful bronze color.. it is sooooo good!! you should totally try it, it is rich in minerals and gives to your skin a sun kiss tone.


Anyway.. I just wanted to know about the big Jordie's gossip, it is sooooooooo soooo shoking.. I mean.. if she's pregnant... he's gonna be a dad soon!! .. he's just like 21.. Jeeezeee... and let you know about my beautiful Covergirl powder!... I hope you post a comment because I need to now what you're thinking.


Love, Gossip

2 comments:

Tatiana said...

OMG! Soooo shocking!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!! I'm still shocked!!
Anyway, I also want to tell you that it wasn't all my school in flames it was the chemestry lab:S, still I was pretty scared!!
But OMG I can't get over the pregnancy gossip!
XOXO
Tatis

Tatiana said...

I know! Is like the most shocking thing ever! hopefully she's not pregnat...Maybe she's faking lol!
Yes, it was only the chemestry lab, and it wasn't that bed, we had class after the espisode, but I was scared! I mean it was the only time I have heard the alarm that was real!!
XOXO
Tatis