Friday, January 30, 2009

WHO WORE IT BEST??

Helloooo there.. well.. as you know.. I need to get over Jordie.. so..I'm not talking about him anymore..

Here are some celebs!! wearing the same dress but one of them wore it better.. who was that??.. you deside!
Ok.. in my opinion, Lauren Conrad is the winer here.. I mean.. the dress fits her perfectly and her skin color is just perfect, good for her!
Hummm.. a little bit hard here.. but I have to say Ashley wore it better.. I love her purse and the neckless.
Kylie Minogue melted us in this Dolce & Gabbana dress.. she looks classier than Shakira.. even thought her hips dont lie, they were too much for this dress.. and her hair was really big.. Kylie wore it best.
Even thought Lindsay was tryin' hard with her mini Gucci dress, Alessandra Ambrosio brought sexyback in her version. I guess no one can fight a Victoria's Secret model.. Alessandra totally won this one..
Hmmm interenting models.. lol.. In my opinion Khloe has no choise there.. she's out of contest, Kim looks really hot.. but her brest is too much.. so... my winer is the beautiful Carrie Underwood.. I think she was enought hips and breast to fill it in a decent way.. she wore it best!
Devorah Norville was looking pretty good in her Michael Korss dress but Jessica was looking pretty hot.. both were beautiful.. it is really hard.. but.. I gotta say Jessica is the winer..
Both Victoria Beckham and Fergie have totally rocked this purple Dolce and Gabbana number. Victoria wore it during her interview on the Ellen DeGeneres show and Fergie wore hers while shopping at Cartier in Manhattan. Who wore it best? For me, it was Victoria even thought she was looking too skiny.
I hope you liked it and tell me who wore it best!!!
Love, Gossip

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i like your blog. :)

umm. i think i agree with you on all except for the mischa barton one. i love the posh spice/fergie dress though. i would totally wear that.

Tatiana said...

Hi!
I agree with most of them, maybe except in the Shakira one, but I think is just because I loove Shakira! hahahaha
Great Post
XOXO
Tatis