Monday, January 12, 2009

He got over it... :(

Hey you guys,

well.. as my title says.. he got over it.. my ex boyfriend has a new girlfriend and now i'm super down.. everything's wrong with me.. like.. i hate life right now.. i guess that's why i'm posting in blak.. umm.. who knows..

I dont wanna do anything.. i just wanna cry you know?.. he meant everything to me.. even though i told ya i wanted to kill him.. lol... well.. i gave up to some friends because of him.. but still...

If someday you read this.. (my ex boyfriend)... i want you to know that I TOTALLY LOVE YOU, i'm still in love with you.. i want you so badly, i miss you like crazy and I AM HURTED... it is really painfull.. you were all to me.

Love, Gossip

P.S. Love you with all my heart Jordie <3


2 comments:

Tatiana said...

Hi! I'm sure that have to be painfull, not that I have experience or something :S, but still I do know how you feel someone move on and you somehow don't..But don't worry, you're better than that and soon you will have a new improved boyfried!! You deserve it!...I totally love your comment by the way! I'm mad for the bags and I'm really thinking of having a new one!!! Hopefully one day I will have hundreds of them!
XOXO
Tatis
Tatis

Tatiana said...

Awww! I love your comment!
The thing is in theory I know I'm way to young to think in marriage is not that I'm getting married tomorrow, but sometimes I wish that happen you know? like in old times or something...I'm not so good having fun...I'm like boring? I don't know, I'm not that into parties and that stuff, I guess that's why I'm afraid I never meet someone.
XOXO
Tatis
P.S: I looooooooooooooove your comment!!!!!!