Sunday, February 8, 2009

I went out with him.. and he said he loves me!

Hey!.. I know!! what a shoking weekend!!..
ok.. so.. I went out with Jordie last night.. we went out for dinner.. and it was kind of romantic... I totally missed him.. and I felt sooo good.. but in my life.. nothing comes that easy.. he told me that he broke up with kate and she was suuuuper sad.. so I told him that if she was pregnant and she was feeling bad he should totally get back with her..but!! (listen up ppl) he said - I know she might be pregnant but now I know I shoudnt have let you go, I love you- ok........... seriously I almost pass out.. lol you can't imagineeeeeeeeee!!! I fliped out..

After he said that to me, trust me, everything went just perfect, we had a couple of drinks and then he got me home. Ok... 10 mins after he left me.. he texted me and the message said - Sorry, I'm kind of confused.. just.. sorry-.. so now.. I'm feeling the same way as I did yesterday... lol.. life is just confusing.. at least I had a good time.. and... I'm happy now!

Love, Gossip

No comments: