Monday, July 13, 2009

Breast cancer... you can help

Hey guys! I totally love the breast cancer site because it is a big support for women, you can find there some stories about women who have been trough cancer.. and the most important thing is that you can help and it is free! awesome! I was checkin' it and I found some heart touched stories from women who have had breast cancer.


I was diagnosed with breast cancer on the left side in 1989. I had a lumpectomy and thirty-three radiation treatments. I did very well, but ten years later in 1999, I was diagnosed with breast cancer on the right side. I went through another thirty-three sessions of radiation treatments and another lumpectomy. I get a mammogram every year and am doing just fine. I do wear prosthesis on the left side. I am like that "battery bunny": I just keep going.
~Dottie


As I was approaching my sixtieth birthday in 2004, I received the news that we all dread to hear. My tumor showed up as a suspicious area in my mammograms and was confirmed by biopsy. Fortunately, I only had stage-one breast cancer. After a double mastectomy and reconstruction, I required no chemo or radiation. Don't delay your mammograms. I give thanks for mine.
~Gay M. Lee


At forty, I was planning to start having mammograms on a regular basis when in the middle of the night I found a lump merely by chance. Having undergone a modified mastectomy, a year of chemo, and then reconstruction has made me a big advocate of monthly self-exams. Almost twenty-one years later, I cannot say nor do enough in support of early detection and breast cancer research. I'm one of the lucky ones, and I thank God every day that I am.
~DJ Arizona


They touched you eh??, well.. you can help just by going online http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/ everyday! and click!.. it is free and it takes you 2 seconds of your life.. easy!! and if you wanna help even more.. buy some stuff from the webpage!, we all support women!<3


Love, Gossip

1 comment:

Tatiana said...

Hi! I agree with you, breast cancer is really commun nowadays, is wreid but some of my friends have had little tumors that may produce it. and helping is easier than it seems!
Thanks for the link!
XOXO
Tatis