Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sooooo cute! <3

Hallo! OK.. last night I went to my best girl friend's and had like a sleep over there.. and we did "girlie" things.. and we had sooo much fun.. and guess what we did!!... well.. yeah.. cupcakes.. sounds kind of stupid but!! we did the best cupcakes everrrrrrrrrrrr!!!


She was like.. "you should totally try this.. " and I was like.. buuuuuuuuuhh.. but then she came with this idea of making "popcorn cupcakes" lol!! can you imagine! we bought the ingredients and stuff.. and then I was wondering how the hell we were gonna make the popcorn.. like.. ¿?! for me she was crazy..


Anyway.. we did the cupcakes.. and the secret is in the frosting.. you need white frosting and MARSHMALLOWS!! haha lol.. so smart!.. you just need to buy the little ones.. and make 2 cuts.. they come in a square shape so you cut them in half and then the other way.. it's not that hard.. and if you dont want marshmallows.. you can also do the shape of the popcorn with the white frosting!

Anyway.. saturday night was awesome with my popcorn cupackes lol.





Love, Gossip

2 comments:

Erika said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your cupcakes too! Also love the who wore it best section...so fun!

Tatiana said...

So awesome you make cupcakes!! I had seen some cupcakes like those but with different pop corn and the one you make are prettier and easier!!!! A great idea for cupcake of the day!! You mind if I use them some day???
XOXO
Tatis