Wednesday, July 22, 2009

They get fat too ;)

Hellooo ya all, Im on a diet now! and.... is pretty hard for me not to eat all the delicious chocolates or cookies, or candies or hamburgers or hot dogs.. lol.. haha I could just keep writing a never ending list.. lol... so now Im trying to keep myself motivated and..... it is gonna sound a little bit rough but when I feel too fat, what I usually do is to look at some pictures of fat celebrities.. I know.. Im mean ,..

So it is good for me to know that im not the only fat.. lmao.

Im gonna post some pics from fat celebrities.. which are gonna cheer you up.. I guess.. lol.. they do cheer me up.. It'll show you that is from humans to get fat sometimes.. and is is not like a sin.. lol.. just make sure your healthy..


Love, Gossip

3 comments:

Tatiana said...

Great idea! Haha I hope your diet works!!
I know dieting can be hard ver hard but they have great results and you learn how to eat healthier:)
Keep posting your diet comments
XOXO
Tatis

Tatiana said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment! yes I have a lot of fun in my trip specially shopping I get a new bag (Yay), I hope your diet is going fine!
XOXO
Tatis

Tatiana said...

Oh! Don't be so hard with yourself!
Anyway what kind of diet is? I have made like a thousand diets, I'm just really bad following them LOL
XOXO
Tatis