Thursday, July 30, 2009

Romantic Issues..


Hello ya all. Remember Jordie?.. well.. he moved out.. and now Im seeing this guy who I met 2 weeks ago.. and he's lovely!..he's good looking, smart, kind of rich lol, handsome, romantic, special, funny and nows how to keep me happy.. BUT!!! the big problem is that.. he lives far away : (... He's living at his friends house down here.. but he has to go back to London in one week!!.. and I dont know what to doooooo!!


I need serious help.. I talked to him and he said he's gonna be back in a month!!! ahaha ok.. do you have any idea of all the things that can happen in a month!!! I mean.. im worried as fuck..


Im gonna miss him so much!.. just when I tough I had another chance in love.. he is gonna be gone!


Love, Gossip


3 comments:

Tatiana said...

OMG! Marry him!!! if he's rich, handsome and everything! hehe, well you now I can't give you any good advice, my own romantic life sucks so...nothing there. Anyway something I don't quite understand is that him is leaving on a month or is going to be away for a month?
XOXO
Tatis
P.S: Your diet looks kind-of terrible, but I'm sure you can do it!

Tatiana said...

Yes he so sound like Mr. Mcdreamy haha I hope he will be able to answer you concerns! And yes it was the worst that I can't get my binders yesterdat the worst part was the sales woman :S! hahaha
XOXO
Tatis

Tatiana said...

Hi! I loove your comment! actually she end up being really nice and I just let her know the basics!!
XOXO
Tatis