Tuesday, August 11, 2009


Hello thereee, so, as I told you already.. my british boy is gone :s.. he's in London now.. and he's comming back on September.. ahh I miss him so so so much!.. it's crazy and we haven't talked in weeks!.. the thing is that I dont feel good at all! I feel insecure.. Im confused about him... idk.. sometimes I feel I love him and like him.. and sometimes I feel like.. everything's over.. and is stupid to think about him anymore!. Dunno what to do.. Helppp!!


P.S. I dont know if I should call him or I should wait untill he makes the move! :@


Love, Gossip

3 comments:

Tatiana said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment!, the smell is not really an issue cuz is not that strong as it seems however you can use an after shower hair treatment so it covers the smell!
Sorry I can't help you with your love issues:( But I think facebook or something like that is a goos option to reconect with him, for me a facebook massage is more calm than a phone call and maybe it could bring him to call you.
XOXO
Tatis

Tatiana said...

Hi! You've been a litlle lost for a while so I was just passing be to make sure you're ok! Also I want to know about your Bristish Boy and how is your diet going! I miss your blog posts and comments!
XOXO
Tatis

Tatiana said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment!
I was missing you already, so long without hearing about you.
Hope you start posting again soon!
XOXO
Tatis