Thursday, March 5, 2009

A melancholic week


Hey guys, I've been in a melancholic mood this week... have you ever felt like a little ant trying to live in this huge world?.. yep.. it is like.. sundays at 6pm kind of feeling... sucks.


Life is good thought.. but sometimes I just wanna be alone and I dunno.. run away & cry.


I've been listening to melancholic music the whole week.. (The scientist by Coldplay, Fake plastic trees by Radiohead, You found me by The Fray....) and it works.. I don't mean I'm an emo lol.. NOT HAPPENING.. but.. there are times in life when you just need to feel depresed.. is part of your normal emotions.


I'm totally sure I'll go away.. but.. as a life rule.. ALWAYS LIVE THE MOMENT.. NO MATTER HOW GOOD OR BAD IT IS.. you have to know yourself and let your feelings come out.


Love, Gossip

No comments: