Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WHAAAAT!?? PINKALICIOUS?


Hey guyyys!

ok so last night my little cousin came for a sleepover! and I totally love her.. she's soo little and cuteeee!... she's like.. 5 years old and I always tell her she's a little baby. Anyway, I was talking to her while she was having her supper.. and all of the sudden she started to talk about some pinkalicious thing.. ok.. and I'm like.. what??. lol what's that? ok.. at first I thought it was something she create out of her mind hahaha so it was kind of funny. But then she said like.. "ohh I can't believe you don't know what is that!, that's such a girlie thing" hahahaha and I'm laughtin out of my mind!.

So.. obviously I was wondering what was she talking about!.. and yesterday I google it. Pinkalicious is like a book.. and it is also a musical and it is about a girl who can't stop eating pink cupcakes despite warnings from her parents. Her pink indulgence lands her at the doctor's office with Pinkititis, an affliction that turns her pink from head to toe - a dream come true for this pink loving enthusiast. But when her hue goes too far, only Pinkalicious can figure out a way to get out of this predicament.

It is soooo funny omg.. haha I didn't know about this girl called Pinkalicious who loves pink cupcakes, but, my little cousin did!

Anyway.. I'll buy that book for her just to keep her happy while she stays over my house!..lol.. I love her.. she's soo funny.

Love, Gossip!

3 comments:

Tatiana said...

That pinkalicious girl, sounds like my new idol hahahaha!
Sorry I haven'r comment in a while
XOXO
Tatis

Tatiana said...

The strawberry tip is actually pretty good! I have done it several times!
XOXO
Tatis

Rose Valentine said...

Aww that's cute!