Saturday, December 13, 2008

They tried to make me go to rehab...


Sup!!.. yep.. finally our pretty Tira Reid checks into rehab! "Tara Reid has checked herself into Promises Treatment Center." The actress's rep Jack Ketsoyan tells. The rep would not reveal what Reid, 33, is being treated for.

A friend of the troubled actress says she headed to the treatment facility on Tuesday. "Her friends and family are supportive of her decision," says the friend. "She checked in herself – it was her decision."



Asked if she was ever tempted to fall back into old habits, the actress said: "No. I've done it. Trust me. I've done enough for a lifetime of everything. I've had a great time. I partied. I had fun. I ate and drank whatever. I dated a million guys, but I'm so happy with where I'm at right now. I don't need to do anything anymore."


Yes sweety I hope everything works out for you.. I know how it feels to check in so.. good lick girl!, love you.


Love, Gossip

No comments: