Saturday, December 6, 2008

I hate him...

Altight guys.. here's the deal.. I hate to live in a city that has 8 million people and is small as crap. I hate my f***ing friends who are boring as s**t. I hate this word where ppl in Africa are all death. I hate when ppl are all stressed out. I hate my boyfriend!!!!!

OK.. I just got in a fight with my boyfriend and he's a loser, man!... so boringgggggggggggg!!!.... he never wants to go out... he's like.. "let's stay at home.. " that is soooo ridiculous.. I'm the nicests person with him,.. like I'm always in the mood.. you know..

I'm like.. breaking up with him.. but if I do.. it would hurt too much to continue living.. omg.. what the hell am I saying!!!..

I have a f***ing blog where i can totally write about him... Hell yeahhh!!! you are so gonna regret this s**t, you better watch out.


Love, ummmm...

Gossip

No comments: