Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Eight days till Christmas!


Hey you guys!... it's almost Christmas and I'm so happy!.... the snow, the presents, the happy ppl, the music, the lights, the trees, the colors.. it is so wanderful!...


Heyy you better ask for lots of presents in Christmas.. umm what about make-up!, a perfume, fancy clothes, a bitchi dress, some good music, an I-touch, a tanning ticket, a flight to New York... I dunno.. there's too much things you can chose.


But... wait a minute!.. you want a Christmas tip!?.. I'm sure you do... listen here.. BE A SOFT BITCH.. not too mean.. but.. remember you are the best! and everybody wants to be lile you!... I know in Christmas ppl are nice.. but!! they are obviously waiting to see what are you gonna wear, what are you gonna say, what are you gonna do... you rock.. seriously... BE A ROCKSTAR.. you're asking how??.. well.. be a bitch but at the same time.. be nice..


Difficult eh?.. I know.. but at the end of the parties.. they'll always say "Omg!! did you see her?.. she's a star!!"


Come on!.. you can shine at Christmas too!


Love, Gossip




1 comment:

Tatiana said...

Be a rockstar! hehe I totally agree with that!
XOXO
Tatis