Sunday, November 30, 2008

Have you dated someone from another country??


Hii you all... so I was wondering if there's too much difference between you and someone from another country. My best friend is from UK and she's in a relationship with a german guy and believe me, they don't match at all.. it is funny because they both are from Europe...

Some of the celebrities couples are not from de same country. Salma Hayek is from Mexico and her husband is from France but they match perfectly... ummm what do they do?.. they even have a baby!.. lucky them?
Is there any secret for matching with someone?? or whaaaaat!!.. I wonder!
Have you ever been in a relationship with a boy or a girl from another country? did it work out?..
P.S. My friend says her boyfriend from Germany is too serious, studied and not funny at all.. kind of boring... even thought she's in love.. poor thing..
Is it true!?? Germans are boring??, post a comment with your opinion!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiii! I love your blog! you are such a gossip girl. I had so much fun reading it!. I dont have a blog so I only can write as an anonymous. I'm from South America and I have a relationship with a german and they are awesome.. believe me.

Keep posting! I love gossips

Gossip said...

Hey, thanks for your comment, it's good to know that there's ppl who like germans. You should get a blog so we can't talk more oftten.

Gossip